We Have used Bluehost for quite a while now and also used Bluehost hosting service for our clients web design projects. Here is what we think about Bluehost and why you should start using bluehost for your site.
Blue host provides the best web hosting services with fast, secure and reliable experience with good customer support that can completely support you.
Shared hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS, managed hosting, server cores, different RAM, CDNs, SSL certificates. It’s endless.
We’ve managed hundreds of websites ourselves over our careers. Large, small, and everything in between.
Using our first-hand experience, we waded through all the hosting options and narrowed it down to the best web hosting providers.
Bluehost offers a special discount to new users on all hosting plans including shared and WordPress managed hosting. You can get an instant discount on any Bluehost hosting package!!
For business owners and site managers, Bluehost is often considered to be the default choice for web hosting. They’ve been around a long time, offer great hosting at a great price, and have a great reputation for supporting their customers.
If you get stuck or have a problem, they have 24/7 support by phone or live chat. No hoops to jump through either, they place their support number right on their homepage to make it as easy as possible:
They also have to host that will support whatever direction your business grows.
Let’s say you start with a standard shared hosting plan and want to install WordPress. They have an easy 1-click install to make that happen. Then if your site keeps growing and you want to upgrade to managed WordPress hosting to speed up your site and improve security, they have that too. Or if you want to get more control by upgrading to VPS or dedicated hosting, they have plans for both.
The point is that Bluehost covers everything you could possibly need from a host. If you start with them, you’ll never need to switch to someone else.
Benefits of choosing Bluehost:
- Bluehost is one of the most established and well-known hosting brands on the internet. It’s a brand owned by the Endurance Corporation.
- Bluehost has positioned itself as not only the go-to hosting provider for beginner and starting websites but also the no-hassle hosting provider for small businesses.
- Most plans include unlimited disk storage, domain hosting, email addresses, and bandwidth.
- You get a free domain name for a year included with your purchase.
- The enhanced cPanel is really easy to use and offers fast access to features.
- The security features on Bluehost are flat-out excellent.
- Numerous databases are available, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, CGI-BIN, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby on Rails, and much more.
- Tons of free website scripts are available, including social networking scripts, blog support, mailing lists, message forums, Joomla and Drupal and Tikiwiki.
- eCommerce features are good with multiple shopping carts available and SSL security.
- Most customers report that Bluehost is fast. Integrate with Cloudflare, and you’ll get even better performance.
If you can afford it, the WordPress hosting on Bluehost is considered to be top-notch.
Bluehost has ranked at or near the top for both uptime and loading times for more than a year.
In addition, they offer strong security support, a money-back guarantee, and plenty of user-friendly apps, all for one of the lowest rates in the industry.
Renewal rates will increase after the introductory pricing ends. Also, they charge extra for site migrations, which other hosts throw in for free.
Bluehost delivers strong performance and great value for money.