how to use SEO and digital marketing for business promotions ??
SEO is implemented to optimize a website so that it’s rank or position in SERP i.e. search engine results page is boosted. It can be attained by executing various strategies as well as techniques to attain higher rankings. SEO is nothing but a subset of digital marketing.
Search engine optimization strategy can be divided into main categories: on-page SEO and off-page SEO. Both strategies are important to the success of an internet marketing campaign, but they are totally different sides of the fence when it comes to boosting one’s search engine ranking.
- On-page SEO deals with your website or about your website pages.
- Off-page SEO deals with the authority of your website in search engines.
To sum it up, what you rank for is completely determined by various on-page SEO factors and how high you rank in all major search engines results page largely determined by off-page SEO factors.
Digital marketing and Search Engine Optimization is not synonymous to each other. There are similarities, but both are not the same. As discussed, SEO is a part of digital marketing. It is one tool of a digital marketing campaign. For instance, an SEO analyst is concerned about improving a website’s rank and increasing traffic, and a digital marketing specialist is concerned about increasing an organization’s overall online presence as well as visibility to customers.
How Digital Marketing Helps Promote A Business
These days, everyone talks about SEO and digital marketing. Today the matter became very, very important for the majority of businesses having online presentations. Let us discuss how it helps a company to promote a business.
- It is an effective process of promoting the products and/or services via electronic media.
- It largely involves the use of different social media channels as well as methods that help a company analyze marketing campaigns.
- It is more cost-effective than traditional marketing.
- It helps deliver conversion.
- It improves the percentage rate of incoming traffic that gets converted into leads – subscribers – sales.
- It enables you to personalize offers to customers by building a profile of their buying history and preferences.
- Digital marketing techniques, such as SEO, SMO, SMM and Email marketing generate quick and effective communication with targeted audiences.
- It delivers better-than-average outcomes in terms of higher conversion rates.
- It enables you to be open for business around the clock without worrying about store opening hours or overtime payments for staff.
- By marketing on the Internet, you can overcome barriers of distance. You can sell goods in any part of the country without setting up local outlets, widening your target market.
- It is an excellent way of marketing, which enables you to take advantage of the growing importance of social media. You can take advantage of this impact by incorporating social networking tools into your digital marketing campaigns.
Last, but certainly not the least, digital marketing and SEO helps generate better revenues. The higher conversation rate is generated by effective methods that deliver a bunch of profits for a business in terms of higher as well as better revenues.